Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nether give up

I just received some great news from my favorite Lightworker, Bryan James. Bryan, in cooperation with Mother Mary, has been conducting "Extreme Lightwork" to awaken some 50 million "lost" souls stuck in the Netherlands. Apparently these poor souls were in some coffee shops in Amsterdam and overindulged a bit…no, wait, that’s another project. Bryan and the Holy Mama are trying to rescue the lost ones from the Nether Worlds. Matter of fact, I blogged about that a couple of weeks ago (second subhead, "What (or who) lies beneath"). Well, there’s good news, according to the update Bryan just sent me:

As of 11/22/06, about 41% have shown some movement (20.5 million), 26% of them (13 million) have opened their eyes, 2% are walking around with some help (1 million) and a small percentage (250,000) are asking questions like "Who am I?", "Where am I?", and "Why am I here?"

Similar behavior has been observed among the lost souls in the Amsterdam coffee shops.

Bryan also conducted an exclusive interview with Mary recently:

Question: (Bryan) Mary, can I ask a question? I wanted to know if you could give us an update on how soon the Holy Ones will start going down into the Nether Worlds to start working directly with the souls down there?
Answer: This is a project that has the utmost priority at this time. Initial teams are forming, and resuscitation techniques are being developed. Since this has never been done before, we may have to try many things before we find the sequence that works…

Even as we speak there are floods of Light pouring into the Nether Worlds to facilitate this work…

You can find out more about when the Holy Ones are going to Hell, and other matters, by subscribing to Bryan’s Agents of Light newsletter. It will keep you informed of "new and often secret developments affecting you and the planet’s ascension." According to Bryan, his newsletter is the only source for info on:

*The predicted attempt of nuclear terrorist attacks on 5 U.S. airlines.
*New energies for planet more powerful than the Violet Flame.
*New tools for Lightworkers to create ‘Heaven on Earth.’
*The predicted attempt/failure of a terrorist attack on U.S. airlines.
*The thwarted attempt to meltdown a U.S. Nuclear Power Plant.
*The truth behind the attack made on oil refineries in Yemen.
*The truth on NASA’s Deep Impact Comet and how it nearly hit the U.S. East Coast.

Well, that’s it. I’m heading out to enjoy my Sunday with the Rev. Meanwhile, if you wish to indulge in some marginally more serious blogging fun, head on over to Steve Salerno’s SHAMblog, where the current discussion topics, as of this writing, include everything from Ralph Waldo Emerson to the cultural significance of the Barbie doll. However you choose to spend your Sunday (or your Monday, for those of you in other time zones way ahead of this one), have fun. And don’t forget to send lots of positive thoughts, love and light down to your nether regions…oops, I mean to The Nether Regions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I wondered what that noise was, apparently my Netherworld alarm clock did not come with a snooze button!

Keep up the great work! I would love to see a skewing of Carl Johan Calleman, the Swedish pseudoscientist (nice ring to it) who claims to have the Mayan Calendar Code cracked!

Hooray! Now I won't be late for my ball practice or sacrifice rehearsal!

Cosmic Connie said...

LOL, CD, and thanks for writing. Thank you too for the lead on Calleman. While he was not specifically one of my intended targets, I do have lots of notes on 2012 and related Mayan-calendar stuff, and it's coming soon to a blogosphere near you. So many people and things to skew, so little time...