Friday, August 31, 2012

Truth is better than GIN any day

Well, Dear Ones, this has been a very busy month, and I haven't been tending my Whirled as I should, and now the month is nearly over. Lots of stuff is going on. Some of it I could write about but am just too busy, and some of it I just can't write about yet because it is too horrid. But no worries; it will all work out.

One hopeful development is that serial scammer Kevin Trudeau's Ponzi-ish Global Information Network (GIN) continues to erode from within. Peeps have been urging me to get back to writing about True-dough and GIN, and oh, I will, I will... but so many things are going on, and... well, enough excuses. There's a lot of evidence that GIN's days are numbered, and if you want to see some of the best evidence there's no better place to look these days than
Bernie O'Mahony's GINtruth.com. While I've been blogging for the past nearly-three years that GIN is a scam, Bernie and some of the other ex-GIN members and fans are providing real evidence.

If you're curious, go visit GINtruth.com and poke around a bit. And while you're there, donate a little. It won't hurt you, and it will help keep that site up and running. I have a feeling it's going to get a lot more traffic in the weeks and months to come.

Thank you, and I'll see you in September, which is just hours away as I write this.


More True-dough on this Whirled:
* * * * *
Now more than ever, your donation is needed
to help keep this Whirled spinning.
Click here to donate via PayPal or debit/credit card.
If that link doesn't work, send PayPal payment directly to

scrivener66@hotmail.com
or to
cosmic.connie@juno.com
If PayPal, be sure to specify that your contribution is a gift. Thank you!

2 comments:

Hhh said...

I've just undrstood the meaning of Ron's tache - it makes him look like Mark Twain.

hhH said...

Well sort of.